A waste sorting system has been introduced at Roanne marina. It is forbidden to throw anything into the water or on the quays. Litter (plastics, household waste, etc.) damages the physical and aesthetic environment.
See the waste
Reducing and sorting waste
• Prefer products with less packaging.
• Do not throw litter or used oil into the water. Use the appropriate waste bins.
• Use the different waste sorting containers properly.
• Use the right collection points for batteries and other dangerous waste (acid, paint, solvents, filters, dirty cans, dirty rags, etc.) and make sure you do not pour dangerous products onto the ground.
• Do not leave light objects on the pontoons where they might fall into the water.
• Encourage others to sort their waste.